WORK WITH US
Love linen? Let's talk.
Are you passionate about interiors, design and fashion, degree qualified in Marketing or Communications and love to shop online? We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic individual with a passion for digital marketing to join our linen family as a Marketing Assistant. The role is based in our office, about 10 minutes from Burleigh Heads. This is an amazing 3 day a week part time opportunity to work with a great team with an outlook for the role to grow to a full-time position, based on the growth of the business.
About the Role
You will be supporting and working alongside the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director creating content, working on marketing strategies and launch campaigns. You will relish throwing yourself into the role with a strong emphasis on teamwork and a love for interiors.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Excellent social media skills. You know the difference between great and bland content, you have great style and taste and can assist to deliver a beautiful experience for our followers. This will involve working with influencers, scheduling content and copywriting.
- Assisting with styling on photo shoots. You must have a strong attention to detail, a fast worker and possess great style.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with online activities including website updates, building blog posts, brainstorming and executing online marketing campaigns for product launches and content creation and execution of EDMs.
- Building and executing new product web pages including copywriting and product galleries.
- Play a support role in our Customer Service function. You will support the Customer Service Manager as needed to provide back up support to answer online chat questions.
- Support our trade clients, liaise with interior designers and boutique hotels on orders for a positive customer experience.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing and/or website design and development. Or alternatively about to finish your degree.
- Demonstrate experience in a fast-paced environment with consistent deadlines and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of content management systems, user experience and web marketing techniques
- Proven understanding of the various digital media channels and how each influences a customer’s digital journey
- A solid understanding of a customer's digital journey from traffic source to conversion
- Marketing or related degree or qualification
- Allowance for products so you can experience them for yourself!
- Friendly, fun and welcoming culture
- Amazing entry level position with strong growth opportunities
- Social events, training, coaching,
We want to hear from you!
Please follow the link and send us your CV and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered, please use the cover letter to really explain why you are the best candidate for the job and what you will bring to the company and the role, take the time to learn about our brand, look at our social media channels, and get to know us in detail. We want to get an understanding of how much YOU understand our brand.
View the job here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36537448?type=promoted
As a fast growing independent business, we're always looking for amazing, positive and talented people to join our family
Located about 10 minutes away from Burleigh Beach in QLD, we offer a supportive working environment, flexible hours, and even the chance to have a beach swim on your lunch break!
Please send your CV and a tailored cover letter so we understand how you would fit into the team I Love Linen, we look forward to hearing from you.