- Eye-catching in our exclusive Ochre shade
- Woven in our signature French linen fabric
- Your new favourite jumpsuit
- Naturally effortless for everyday moments
Beautifully cool, the jumpsuit you’ve been waiting for
Beautifully cool, our Scout jumpsuit is the perfect choice for comfort and movement. Featuring a charming centre seam front and back, side patch pockets, and a keyhole back with a coconut button closure. Made for sun naps and lazy days, coffee in bed or a bonfire with friends, the scout jumpsuit is the perfect wardrobe go-to. Dress it up with boots and your favourite earrings for an easy night out or go barefoot as you pad around the house over a lazy weekend. Incredibly comfortable, we know you’ll wear our Scout jumpsuit at every chance you get.
With sustainability in mind, our garments are made from 100% natural fibres and are dyed using non-toxic dyes. We only make small batch quantities to avoid waste, and we ship to you with no plastic. Sidestepping trends, our Scout jumpsuit is a timeless design that we know you will love and wear for a long time to come.
- Thoughtfully designed with just the right amount of fabric for a relaxed and casual look.
- A charming centre front and back seam
- Neckline facing that extends past the bust
- Side patch pockets
- A keyhole back with a coconut button closure.
- Flattering cut away armhole
Worried about the length of the jumpsuit? Measure as below.
Point of measure: from the shoulder seam to center crotch.
Linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect.
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
• Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
• Line dry in the shade is best but occasional warm tumble dry is ok (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
• Do not bleach and do not dry clean
Love to know more about linen care? Enjoy our full care guide here.
• There can be a 6% colour and size variation as raw flax may be slightly different season to season.
• We do not use toxic chemicals to set the dyes, and for this reason colours made naturally fade over time, so take care to follow the care guide and try not to dry in direct sunlight.
New favourite item of clothing!By: Julia on 23 January 2019Absolutely love this jumpsuit! The linen is beautifully soft and the cut is flattering and easy to wear. The result is I’ve barely taken it off since I received it :)
Love this productBy: Frances on 21 December 2018My jumpsuit is everything I hoped for. Well made, beautiful fabric, so comfortable and arrived promptly.
Soooo comfortableBy: Ally on 2 November 2018I have hardly taken this jumpsuit off since I received it! It is so light and comfortable and feels amazing. I am also receiving lots of compliments on how flattering the jumpsuit looks. I am now definitely a converted linen lover!