Luxe French Linen Curtain Set in Natural
- Pure French linen fabric
- Beautiful drape and extra generous length
- Earthy Natural for a calm space
- It is possible to love your curtains
As designers, we were on the hunt for the perfect linen curtains. We wanted something that looked dreamy and hung beautifully, so we designed this range and hope you love it as much as we do. Sold as a set, instantly transform your room into an airy, tranquil space.
Each curtain panel measures as per the below:
- 160cm wide (we've made ours slightly more generous, as most are around 140cm wide, this way you get better drape)
- 275cm long (we've made them very generous and long so you can achieve the perfect drape. If there is excess fabric it is a simple tailoring job to adjust and use the excess fabric as linen curtain ties)
- The ties are 2cm wide and are 20cm long
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Our curtains are designed to be hung in your window however it is to be expected that over time your Natural, sustainable, undyed & stonewashed French linen curtains may fade due to the bleaching nature of the suns rays. Otherwise, our White curtains will do better with direct exposure to the sun.
Your search for the perfect linen curtains is over
There is something very poetic about the way beautiful linen curtains can transform a room. The floaty, airy drape which lets muted light pass through creates a cosy and elegant space. Our range of Pure Linen curtains, complete with lush thick ties, will hang beautifully in your home.
Coming in two beautiful shades of either White or Natural you will simply love this addition to your room design. They are shipped to you in their own linen storage bag.
Made from 100% French linen in 170GSM, this perfectly weighted fabric has been created into a simple but stylish curtain design. Sold as a set, all you need is to install your pole and tie them up.
NOTE: Sold as a complete set, with 2 curtain sheers packed into your linen storage bag.
Shot on location at the beautiful The Lodge in Noosa Heads, QLD