- An essential dress that is both timeless and modern
- Woven in our signature French linen fabric
- Effortless white for warm days
- Perfect length, flowing sleeves and luxe linen drape
Uncomplicated beauty for everyday moments.
Naturally effortless, our Ever dress is perfect for an elegant après swim look, or belted with boots for an easy weekend or night out.
Combining timeless and modern, our Ever dress features a low ‘v’ back detail with a fine linen strap across the shoulders so you’ll never feel like your dress is slipping, creating a beautiful shape down your back. Designed for a comfortable loose fit, the Ever dress has side splits on each side to allow for plenty of movement, as you go about your day.
With sustainability in mind, our garments are made from 100% natural fibres and are dyed using non-toxic dyes. We only make small quantities to avoid waste, and we ship to you with no plastic. Sidestepping trends, our Ever dress is a timeless design that we know you will love and wear for a long time to come.
We spent countless hours tweaking and refining this cut to make our Ever dress a timeless classic. The sleeves hang beautifully, the back ‘v’ reveals just enough skin and the cut of the dress flows beautifully on all body shapes. It’s even a perfect maternity dress.
We wanted it to look simple and yet drape beautifully. For us, it had to be effortless, and in making the perfect casual dress, we took time focusing on the details.
Why it looks good
- We’ve worked hard to attain the perfect effortless cut.
- Designed to be a relaxed fit with easy movement making you feel beautiful as you walk.
- Sleeves fall beautifully, and are finished with a cuff.
- A charming front and back centre seam.
- The perfect ‘V’ neckline to show off your favourite jewellery.
- Featuring a low ‘V’ back detail with a fine linen strap across the shoulders.
- Side splits on each side.
How to choose the size right for you:
Linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect.
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
• Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
• Line dry in the shade is best but occasional warm tumble dry is ok (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
• Do not bleach and do not dry clean
Love to know more about linen care? Enjoy our full care guide here.
• There can be a 6% colour and size variation as raw flax may be slightly different season to season.
• We do not use toxic chemicals to set the dyes, and for this reason colours made naturally fade over time, so take care to follow the care guide and try not to dry in direct sunlight.
FabulousBy: Rikki on 13 November 2018Fabulous service and dress!