SINGLE Ultra luxurious 100% pure French quilt cover in soft grey stripes
- As seen in Vogue Living, Real Living, Inside Out and Home Beaut
- Quality European weight fabric - Perfect for bedding.
- A soft and serene classic french stripe.
- Woven from genuine French flax for a luxury finish.
Your Single Quilt cover set includes:
- 1 x Quilt Cover (without pillowcases)
This is the product for 1x Single Quilt Cover in Soft Grey Stripes without pillowcases.
I have already included the discount in the price for you!
What makes these pure linen sheets special?
Each piece in the range is lovingly hem stitched with high attention to detail, resulting in an elegant, simple and luxurious piece of bedding. These pure linen sheets have been pre-washed, which is a technique that softens the fibres to give you bedding that has a beautiful delicate texture and elegant drape as it’s worn on your bed.
As a fibre, linen has so many benefits:
- Gets softer with each wash.
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- long lasting and resistance to friction
- Anti-bacterial and Hypoallergenic
- Copes with moisture well so you don’t ever feel damp or sweaty
Why would I invest in pure linen sheets instead of 1000 TC sheets?
Linen is woven from the flax plant and is at it's base different than cotton because that the fibrous strands are much larger grass-like stalks, which are also hollow. Because of these hollow stalks, it creates a unique ability into woven linen to be incredibly absorbent, cope with moisture and, because of the air in the centre, release moisture to dry very quickly. For you as the lucky linen sleeper, you get a set of sheets that allows cool, dry air to pass freely, keeping your body the right tempurature as you sleep.
When you purchase this linen and put it on your bed for the first time, you will notice that it has a cool, dry, textured feeling and feels ridiculously amazing on your skin - even in humid weather. And with each wash you will enjoy the benefit that your pure linen sheets will get softer. This bedding has a soft textured feeling - that's the unique luxury 'linen feeling'.
This is not to say that cotton is without merit, and indeed the 1000 TC range we also sell is just beautiful, but it’s like comparing apples and oranges. Ultimately it’s the texture of linen to sleep on that makes it a worthwhile investment.
Any last words on this luxury linen?
Well to be honest I could talk about linen for days, why do you think I called the business ‘I Love Linen’? You will immediately have an ‘ahhh’ moment when you slip into bed with these pure linen sheets. As mentioned, pure linen sheets help you stay cool in summer and warm in winter, aand evoke the sensation of both being crispy yet deliciously soft on your skin. Linen is very durable and long lasting, with a weighty drape that covers your skin and makes you may never want to get out of bed.
Linen is a delicate fibre, so treat it with respect!
- Gentle cylce cold or warm wash.
- We suggest placing your pillow cases in a delicated bag to ensure they do not snag in the washing machine
- Gentle warm tumble dry is ok but we all suggest line drying if you can
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.