Restore Tea by Mayde Tea contains organic botanicals high in vitamin C, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. This gentle citrusy-sweet brew combines lemon myrtle, rosehip and hibiscus flavours, and supports vibrant health and immunity. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
- Approx. 40 serves of loose leaf tea
- Net weight. 100 grams; 3.53 oz
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
Restore Tea contains organic botanicals high in vitamin C, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. This gentle citrusy-sweet brew combines lemon myrtle, rosehip and hibiscus flavours, and supports vibrant health and immunity. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through Mayde Tea. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health. Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
- Echinacea (Echinacea spp.) is a well known immune stimulant. This is due to its cleansing the blood and defending against bacterial & viral infection. Echinacea reduces inflammation and helps repair tissue damage.
- Marshmallow leaf (Althea officinalis) soothes and protects the lining of the digestive system. It has traditionally been used in pharyngitis and conditions where a dry cough is present. Marshmallow leaf has been found to strengthen the immune system by helping to remove toxins, and therefore raising the overall resistance to disease.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) is a beautiful Australian native. It has been used traditionally for sinus infections, bronchitis and irritable digestive disorders. Lemon myrtle may gently stimulate the digestive processes and reduce symptoms such as bloating and cramping. Lemon myrtle is also used as a potent antioxidant, reducing free radicals throughout the body.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) has traditionally been used to regulate fluid balance and promote overall health. It has been found to improve skin conditions, promote adequate circulation and improve digestive issues.
- Rosehip (Rosa canina) is very rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which are responsible for its antioxidant effect. Antioxidants prevent cellular damage caused by oxidation. Rosehip is rich in both Vitamins A and C, which are vitamins that are both immune-stimulating, protecting against bacterial and viral infection.
Servings: 40 serves of loose leaf tea
Ingredients: Lemon myrtle, hibiscus, echinacea, marshmallow leaves, rosehip.
We hear you; shopping with sustainability in mind should be the norm, not the exception. We hope you appreciate our luxury products designed by our team, who are deeply committed to minimising our impact on the environment.
As a business, working with sustainable fabrics is important to us. For example, our linen fabric has been awarded OKEO-TEX Certification, is made from flax which grows naturally with less water than other materials and every part of the plant is used, leaving no waste. Our best-selling 5 Star Hotel Bedding range uses natural cotton casings and is cruelty and feather free. We ship all our orders in sustainable, plastic free boxes or biodegradable packaging by The Better Packaging Co.
We produce our pieces in minimal quantities to meet demand, and have designed them to be timeless, staple pieces to withstand trends and encourage slower consumption habits.
Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders over $75 within Australia via Australia Post. For orders under $75, a small flat rate shipping fee of $9.95 applies.
If you would prefer express shipping, please contact us here with the items in your cart and full shipping address so we can arrange the cheapest option for you.
We ship internationally with DHL to USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan & Singapore. If you live somewhere else, we can still ship to you! Please contact us here prior to ordering so we can arrange the fastest and cheapest shipping option for you.
For more information on shipping, please click here.
We can only accept returns for items that have not been opened or used. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your goods and arrive back to us in AS NEW condition. Return costs are covered by the customer. We define opened as out of its original folded condition, with ribbon and tags removed. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on any items in our Hotel Cloud Collection or custom orders.
Clothing items may be tried on to check sizing but if returned, must be received in unworn, unwashed, new condition with tags still attached.
Please see our full returns process and policy here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
PERSONAL SERVICE, ALWAYS
Got questions? You can expect to receive the kind of customer service you’d receive from your local boutique. Please talk to us, ask us about style, thread count or how to keep your whites white, your pillows plump and your towels fluffy — we'd love to help!