Pure Cotton Care Guide
Pure Cotton sheet sets, duvet covers, cushions and pillow cases - all thread counts. 100% cotton, we use makers in India and China.
All of our pure cotton bedding is woven from high grade cotton staples - and needs to be treated with some TLC.
- Wash prior to first use
- Launder whites and colours separately
- Cold is always best, but you can do a warm machine wash on a gentle cycle
- Do not rub, soak, wring or bleach (unless they're white, and only very infrequently and using small doses of bleach)
- To make your linen last longer air drying is always best.
- For cotton goods that have gold foiling or have been hand screen printed (cushions and pillow cases) please be extra careful. We don't advise washing gold foil items but dabbing gently or hand soaking given the delicate nature of the foil.