Poppy Shirt in Palm Green
We’ve designed this garment in two sizes. Our S/M is designed to fit an Australian size 6-10, and M/L is designed to fit an Australian size 12-14.
We want you to love this shirt as much as we do; we have mindfully designed the Poppy Shirt with an oversized silhouette which creates a free-flowing fit, because of this we’re sure that you can make the perfect sizing choice with confidence.
How to choose the right size for you:
Our model is an Australian size 8, is 176 cm tall and is wearing a S/M. Please refer to the size chart for specific measurements.
Need help deciding? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or on our Live Chat and one of our helpful team members will be happy to guide you through the specific fit you’re after.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect.
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
• Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
• Line dry in the shade is best but occasional warm tumble dry is ok (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
• Do not bleach and do not dry clean
Love to know more about linen care? Enjoy our full care guide here.
• There can be a 6% colour and size variation as raw flax may be slightly different season to season.
• We do not use toxic chemicals to set the dyes, and for this reason, colours made naturally fade over time, so take care to follow the care guide and try not to dry in direct sunlight.
Learn more about Poppy
Add Poppy to your wardrobe for effortless linen moments