Mini Scout Jumpsuit in White
- Made for growing and easy dressing
- Woven in our signature French linen fabric
- Relaxed and breathable in classic White
- Designed with comfort and movement in mind
Timelessly cute and made for having fun, every kid will love wearing their Scout Linen jumpsuit
In a classic shape that is suitable for both boys and girls our Mini Scout Jumpsuit is the perfect choice for comfort and movement. Designed thoughtfully and made for growing, this jumpsuit features adjustable shoulder straps with coconut button closures, and comes with a linen tie for those that are just that bit too small. A relaxed fit with a charming front and back centre seam and side patch pockets, this little jumpsuit is made for all the runners and climbers out there that just need to move.
With sustainability in mind, our garments are made from 100% natural fibres and are dyed using non-toxic dyes. We only make small batch quantities to avoid waste, and we ship to you with no plastic. Creating pieces that will be loved, worn and handed down for a long time to come.
Made to grow in
- 3 adjustable button holes on each shoulder.
- Linen tie, to pull the shoulders straps in if it sits a little too big.
- Leg length that can be rolled up for a cute look while they’re little.
Why it looks good
- Thoughtfully designed with just the right amount of fabric for a relaxed and casual look.
- A charming centre front and back seam.
- Side patch pockets.
- Coconut button closure on each shoulder.
Linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect.
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
• Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
• Line dry in the shade is best but occasional warm tumble dry is ok (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
• Do not bleach and do not dry clean
Love to know more about linen care? Enjoy our full care guide here.
• There can be a 6% colour and size variation as raw flax may be slightly different season to season.
• We do not use toxic chemicals to set the dyes, and for this reason colours made naturally fade over time, so take care to follow the care guide and try not to dry in direct sunlight.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.