Loungewear Care Guide
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
1. Gentle wash in cold or warm water (maximum 40 degrees).
2. Use a gentle liquid detergent (powders will coat the fabric).
3. Dry on the line in the shade.
4. Do not bleach or use fabric softener when washing
5. Do not wash in hot water, and do not leave in direct sunlight for extended periods so to prolong the lifespan of the fabric.