Hotel Bedding Care Guide
Hotel Cloud Collection™ Pillows. Combination of cotton and microfibre. Made in China.
It's great knowing you can keep your pillows clean - use your pillow protector as well as follow the below:
Plump the pillow every few days, or at a minimum weekly to ensure that the soft filling inside does not start to clump together. We suggest to replace your pillow every 12 to 18 months.
Once every 6 months you may choose to freshen up the pillow, so please follow as below.
- Put in a cold water soak cycle to allow the cold water to freshen up the fibres
- Do a quick spin cycle
- Air dry outside in the sunshine
- You can also just simply place your pillows in direct sunlight for a fast and easy freshen up!
- Do not rub, soak, wring or bleach or dryclean
Hotel Cloud Collection™ quilts. Combination of cotton and microfibre. Made in China.
If you need to freshen up your bedding here is how to do it:
- To keep clean, Hotel Cloud Collection™ quilts can be machine washed (gentle cyclye) and tumble dried. After washing and drying - give the quilt a good shake to ensure even spread of your filling in each of its pockets.
- Instead of machine washing you can also opt to hang on the line in direct sunlight for a good airing.
Hotel Cloud Collection™ mattress toppers. Combination of cotton and microfibre. Made in China.
If you need to freshen up your bedding here is how to do it.
To keep clean, Hotel Cloud Collection™ mattress toppers can be machine washed (gentle cycle or even just soak it) and tumble dried. After washing immediately give the topper a very good shake to ensure even spread of your filling in each of its pockets.
Instead of machine washing you can also opt to hang on the line in direct sunlight for a good airing.
Please note that the entire Hotel Cloud Collection™ range is hand-filled with our patented blend of microfibre and there can be a slight variation in the amount of fill within each product, between + / - 5%. This includes all Mattress Toppers, Quilts and Pillows, sold separately or in a set.
To enjoy a comfortable and relaxing sleep with your Hotel Cloud Collection, it is important to maintain and care for your bedding - just as a hotel does for guest comfort.
Please ensure that you are giving your pillow a good 'plumping' every second day to regulate airflow and keeping the fibres from clumping. Your mattress topper should be plumped/shaken out once a week as you change your sheets, as well as your quilt.
Plumping is vital to regulating your filling and maintaining the integrity of the fibres for as long as possible.