Herringbone azure luxury cotton Turkish Towels
- Great to take to beach!
- Small and Lightweight
- Very Absorbent
- Great for traveling
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Have you felt the luxury of a Turkish Towel? So soft, amazingly absorbent and easy to roll up in the beach bag - you'll be easily converted.
- 100% natural fibres, a luxury highly absorbent cotton - creating the ultimate feeling of softness on your body
- Be amazed at how absorbent this towel is - the same as a terry towel but a fraction of the size, saving space in your bag and linen cupboard
- What makes this towel special is the unique woven technology that makes it super absorbent yet light-weight
- Hand woven on the loom, 100% made in Turkey in the central region famed for its textile craftmanship
- Unlike other towels, Turkish towels get softer and more luxurious with each wash
- At a generous 165cm x 95cm you'll also be able to use this as a picnic rug, a throw or even a sarong at the beach if you want
The Turkish bath or 'hamman' is a luxury tradition, and it's not surprising that the Turks know a thing or two about crafting the ultimate towel to accompany your special ritual. Now you can own a piece of this practical and stylish traditional beach and bath wear.