French Linen Kimono Robe in Warm GreyRead More Reviews
- Super soft stonewashed feeling
- French flax drapes beautifully
- Clever stripes linen detailing on edge
- Add a touch of luxury to the every day
The ultimate linen experience - slip on a kimono and have your own 'ahhh' moment
Custom made just for us, this beautiful design takes cues from the kimono which is known for its luxurious dimenions and allows the fabric to drape beautifully on your body. Designed with loose generous sleeves that create gorgeous shapes, it will sit somewhere above your knee making it a lovely light and textural experience. Woven from the same luxury French flax linen as our bedding, these robes feature a clever little accent detailing in our ever popular stripes pattern, and a tie waist with two loop holes.
Because the fabric is stone washed for softness, you can immediately slip on your robe right after a shower, while lazing around at home, or wear it paired over your pair of favourite jeans and a simple white tshirt as a twist on a light summer weight trench coat.
- Size = free size and will easily fit size 6 to 14 comfortably
- We have designed it to fit most sizes, as you can tie it tighter or let it run more loosely (our model is a size 8 and 170cm tall)
- It creates a relaxed and easy fit look on your body
- 100% French flax stonewashed linen fabric for softness
Lovely gownBy: Katrina on 8 June 2018Super soft and lightweight, great for a warmer climate. Great quality.
Awesome!16 December 2016very awesome!
LoveBy: Liana on 9 December 2016So soft and beautiful, just love it. Bought another one for my mum!
Lovely fabric but a couple of flaws.6 December 2016The one downside to this beautiful linen robe is its sizing. My general size is a 10 but I can't see the description as 'free size fitting a size 6-14 comfortably' realistic. The robe could have been wider, as once secured, the robe unfortunately gapes too easily. Also, there are no internal ties which do not help the situation. Pity! I was considering returning the item but decided to keep it as a shower to bedroom robe instead of utilising it to laze around in as intended. The return postage costs also put me off the return.