Pinstripe French linen Apron
RESTOCK ARRIVING: LATE JULY
If there are any changes to this, we will of course keep you updated. Pre-order today to avoid missing out.
If an item is on pre-order, we will hold your entire order until the item arrives and ship the whole order together. If you would prefer an alternative arrangement, please let us know.
Returns on linen
Indulge yourself with our timeless French linen Apron. This beautiful design is sustainably made using non-toxic dyes, 100% natural fibres & designed with functionality in mind. Our first-ever luxury Apron features a roomy, hand-sewn pocket, for convenient utensil storage as you float between benchtop and stovetop. Free from ties or buttons, this one-size Apron features a cross-over back, for fuss-free access. Host your next soirée in style with our luxury French linen Apron, available in 6 delightful shades.
Our Customer Care team are available to assist with any questions you may have. Chat to us now or visit our FAQs page.
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
- Features a deep pocket for functionality
- Made from 100% luxurious French linen
- A relaxed lightweight fit, perfect for any climate
- Cross-over back for seamless access
- Shipped in sustainable packaging
- Available in 6 wonderful shades
A NOTE ON LINEN COLOURS:
Please note that different screens will show different variations of colours. If you want to learn more about the colours please get in contact with one of our designers, or request a swatch.
Caring for your linen
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
1. Gentle wash in cold or warm water (maximum 40 degrees).
2. Use a gentle liquid detergent (powders will coat the fabric).
3. Dry on the line in the shade.
4. Do not bleach or use fabric softener when washing.
5. Do not wash in hot water, and do not leave in direct sunlight for extended periods so to prolong the lifespan of the fabric.
See what our customers love about us
In case you were wondering...
We’re based in Australia, and bed measurements (as well as size names) vary from country to country. We strongly suggest reviewing the size guide to ensure you purchase the perfect size for your bed.
Our Fitted Sheets are available in three depths - shallow, standard and extra deep. While 40cm is most common, some more modern memory foam mattresses are best suited to 30cm. To measure your mattresses depth, measure from the base to the top of the mattress along the pocket seam.
Standard Pillowcases are 50cm x 75cm, designed to fit a little larger as we wanted the relaxed and elegant linen look.