Holly Sanders French linen Apron
Returns on linen
A special limited release created in collaboration with Australian Arist, Holly Sanders. Holly is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist and proud Bundjalung woman, living and working on Yuin Country. Through her designs, she aims to share her stories, culture, and Country. This unique work represents women's traditional bush medicine healing, representing not only physical healing using plant medicines but emotional and spiritual healing. An extra special note - 30% of all profits from the collection will be donated to Sisters Inside and Remote Laundries.
Our Customer Care team are available to assist with any questions you may have. Chat to us now or visit our FAQs page.
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
- Features a deep pocket for functionality
- Made from 100% luxurious French linen
- A relaxed lightweight fit, perfect for any climate
- Cross-over back for seamless access
- Shipped in sustainable packaging
- Available in 7 wonderful designs
- Limited edition Print by Aboriginal Artist Holly Sanders
Caring for your linen
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibres and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
1. Gentle wash in cold or warm water (maximum 40 degrees).
2. Use a gentle liquid detergent (powders will coat the fabric).
3. Dry on the line in the shade.
4. Do not bleach or use fabric softener when washing.
5. Do not wash in hot water, and do not leave in direct sunlight for extended periods so to prolong the lifespan of the fabric.
See what our customers love about us
In case you were wondering...
We’re based in Australia, and bed measurements (as well as size names) vary from country to country. We strongly suggest reviewing the size guide to ensure you purchase the perfect size for your bed.
Our Fitted Sheets are available in three depths - shallow, standard and extra deep. While 40cm is most common, some more modern memory foam mattresses are best suited to 30cm. To measure your mattresses depth, measure from the base to the top of the mattress along the pocket seam.
Standard Pillowcases are 50cm x 75cm, designed to fit a little larger as we wanted the relaxed and elegant linen look.