Flat sheet in Charcoal Stripes
- Rich deep charcoal stripe and milk stripe pattern
- 5cm hemstitch border
- 165gsm European weight flax sourced from France
- Shop from home with 14 day FREE Returns*
Sleeping on pure linen is the ultimate sensory experience. In linen’s case, do believe the hype and drape one of these beautiful flat sheets over your bed.
Luxury bedding design studio, The Bedroom Society have produced some incredibly beautiful French flax linen. This bedding is well-crafted, high-end pure linen sheets and bedding for the home. From the moment you touch this luxury linen bedding, you will feel instantly comforted and content knowing that you have dressed your bed in stunning linen.
Layer your bed with these premium linen sheets and frankly, you probably won't want to get out of bed, ever.
- 5cm hemstitch border at the top
- 165gsm European weight linen fabric
- Flax sourced from France
- Queen size dimensions are 255 x 260 cm
- King size dimensions are 285 x 270 cm
What makes these pure linen sheets special?
Each piece in the range is lovingly hemstitched with high attention to detail, resulting in an elegant, simple and luxurious piece of bedding. These pure linen sheets have been pre-washed, which is a technique that softens the fibres to give you bedding that has a beautiful delicate texture and elegant drape as it’s worn on your bed.
As a fibre, linen has so many benefits:
- Gets softer with each wash
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- Anti-bacterial and Hypoallergenic
- Copes with moisture well so you don’t ever feel damp or sweaty
Linen is a delicate fibre, so treat it with respect!
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
- We suggest placing your pillowcases in a delicates bag to ensure they do not snag in the washing machine
- Gentle warm tumble dry is ok but we all suggest line drying if you can
- Do not bleach, and do not dry clean
Please see our full care guide here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.