Burleigh Navy and Red stripe luxury cotton Turkish Towels
- Great to take to beach!
- Small and Lightweight
- Very Absorbent
- Great for travelling
This is the ultimate classic pattern
Made especially for I Love Linen in our signature colours, this combination of thin and thick stripes is the classic nautical statement and is utterly chic. You will love it!
We hear you; shopping with sustainability in mind should be the norm, not the exception. We hope you appreciate our luxury products designed by our team, who are deeply committed to minimising our impact on the environment.
As a business, working with sustainable fabrics is important to us. For example, our linen fabric has been awarded OKEO-TEX Certification, is made from flax which grows naturally with less water than other materials and every part of the plant is used, leaving no waste. Our best-selling 5 Star Hotel Bedding range uses natural cotton casings and is cruelty and feather free. We ship all our orders in sustainable, plastic free boxes or biodegradable packaging by The Better Packaging Co.
We produce our pieces in minimal quantities to meet demand, and have designed them to be timeless, staple pieces to withstand trends and encourage slower consumption habits.
We’d love to help you style our pieces with an online colour consultation and have swatches of our fabrics available for free, so you can see the colours and feel the difference before ordering to ensure you make the right choice.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $75 within Australia.
Have you felt the luxury of a Turkish Towel? So soft, amazingly absorbent and easy to roll up in the beach bag - you'll be easily converted.
- 100% natural fibres, a luxury highly absorbent cotton - creating the ultimate feeling of softness on your body
- Be amazed at how absorbent this towel is - the same as a terry towel but a fraction of the size, saving space in your bag and linen cupboard
- What makes this towel special is the unique woven technology that makes it super absorbent yet light-weight
- Hand woven on the loom, 100% made in Turkey in the central region famed for its textile craftmanship
- Unlike other towels, Turkish towels get softer and more luxurious with each wash
- At a generous 165cm x 95cm you'll also be able to use this as a picnic rug, a throw or even a sarong at the beach if you want
- The Turkish bath or 'hamman' is a luxury tradition, and it's not surprising that the Turks know a thing or two about crafting the ultimate towel to accompany your special ritual. Now you can own a piece of this practical and stylish traditional beach and bath wear.