Known for creating truly beautiful spaces, Claudia will help one lucky reader with their style questions. Want to know what trends will work in your space, unsure of what colour direction to head to? Email [email protected] and in 25 words or less tell us your style challenge. The lucky winner will be picked at random on March 18th, 2016.
We chatted to Claudia, who is a regular stylist for Adore Home Magazine, as well as having her work featured in publications such as Cosmopolitan and Vogue Living to learn what makes her tick and how she started her business.
1. How do you get ready for the day? Green smoothie or coffee?
Neither! Green tea and water, i do most of my drinking in the morning
2. Where have you traveled to/visited recently that was amazing?
Queenstown in New Zealand was my most recent trip last August, we went with the whole family, even though it was my 6th trip there (we got married there in 2012) it was more spectacular this time because it was the first time i have experienced snow in town, plus it was our first trip there with our son George Teddy.
3. What is the most delicious meal you shared recently?
My default meal is usually the mac'n'cheese my husband makes but i'd have to say our first night away from the baby recently we went to Jamie's Italian in the city and ordered the majority of the menu! Pasta and brownies - heaven!
4. Why did you start your brand?
To create a new career for myself that was on my own terms and catered to my love of interiors and shopping!
6. How did you come up with the name?
Peep My Style is the name of the blog to capture where my head is at aesthetically and Claudia Stephenson Interiors is the business side of things. I think i was literally brainstorming cute names and peep was a popular word at the time so it was front of mind and relevant.
7. What has been your most successful design to date?
I would have to say a home i decorated in Bondi from top to toe. It was a real progression for me aesthetically and the perfect showcase to explore the different facets of my style.
8. Have you mastered the art of folding a fitted sheet?
YES! I literally just did that the other day, I was re-reading Megan Morton's Thing's I Love and she has a section on it so i gave it a go and now I think its mastered.
9. What’s on your bed side table?
I am true minimalist in the bedroom, only my lamp and my phone at night (which is on silent, i use it as my kindle)
10. When was the last time you had a really good sleep in?
I have a 16 month old child so about 2 years ago!
11. Show us your style - choose some items from our range to create your fave look!