Australian Native Tea
Australian Native by Mayde Tea is an alkalising blend inspired by the sacred healing powers of the Australian wilderness. Supports digestive function. Inspired by the sacred healing powers of the Australian wilderness, this medley of native flora is delightfully uplifting. The fresh aroma of the bush rises from a cleansing minty brew with digestive and alkalising properties. Savour this restorative blend at any time of day. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
- Approx. 120 serves of loose leaf tea
- Net weight. 300 grams; 10.58 oz
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
An alkalising blend inspired by the sacred healing powers of the Australian wilderness. Supports digestive function. Inspired by the sacred healing powers of the Australian wilderness, this medley of native flora is delightfully uplifting. The fresh aroma of the bush rises from a cleansing minty brew with digestive and alkalising properties. Savour this restorative blend at any time of day. All ingredients are native to Australia, 100% organic and sourced locally. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through Mayde Tea. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health. Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
- Strawberry gum (Eucalyptus olida) has a host of health benefits including antioxidant properties, antibacterial and antifungal powers, as well as balancing the microflora of the digestive system. Strawberry soothes inflammation and supports the aging process.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) has been used traditionally for sinus infections, bronchitis and irritable digestive disorders. Lemon myrtle may gently stimulate the digestive processes and reduce symptoms such as bloating and cramping. Lemon myrtle is also used as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals throughout the body. Peppermint gum (Eucalyptusnicholii) has antioxidant properties and has traditionally been used to enhance mental clarity and cleanse the palette.
- Rosella (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) has traditionally been used to regulate fluid balance and promote overall health. It has been found to improve skin conditions, promote adequate circulation and improve digestive issues. These amazing benefits come from the phytochemistry of the plants, as it contains citric acid, malic acid, anthocyanins and quercetin.
- Aniseed myrtle (Backhousia Anisata) has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Aniseed myrtle is also a source of the nutrients lutein, magnesium; and vitamins E & C. It has traditionally been used to settle digestive complaints such as reflux, intestinal cramps, colic and flatulence.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon) has cooling energy and has been found to improve digestion by lessening stomach cramps and spasms, and reducing bloating and flatulence. Lemongrass may also improve circulation to increase energy.
Servings: 120 serves loose leaf tea (Size of the jar is 1L).
Ingredients: Strawberry gum, lemon myrtle, peppermint gum, rosella, aniseed myrtle, lemongrass
We hear you; shopping with sustainability in mind should be the norm, not the exception. We hope you appreciate our luxury products designed by our team, who are deeply committed to minimising our impact on the environment.
As a business, working with sustainable fabrics is important to us. For example, our linen fabric has been awarded OKEO-TEX Certification, is made from flax which grows naturally with less water than other materials and every part of the plant is used, leaving no waste. Our best-selling 5 Star Hotel Bedding range uses natural cotton casings and is cruelty and feather free. We ship all our orders in sustainable, plastic free boxes or biodegradable packaging by The Better Packaging Co.
We produce our pieces in minimal quantities to meet demand, and have designed them to be timeless, staple pieces to withstand trends and encourage slower consumption habits.
Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders over $75 within Australia via Australia Post. For orders under $75, a small flat rate shipping fee of $9.95 applies.
If you would prefer express shipping, please contact us here with the items in your cart and full shipping address so we can arrange the cheapest option for you.
We ship internationally with DHL to USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan & Singapore. If you live somewhere else, we can still ship to you! Please contact us here prior to ordering so we can arrange the fastest and cheapest shipping option for you.
For more information on shipping, please click here.
We can only accept returns for items that have not been opened or used. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your goods and arrive back to us in AS NEW condition. Return costs are covered by the customer. We define opened as out of its original folded condition, with ribbon and tags removed. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on any items in our Hotel Cloud Collection or custom orders.
Clothing items may be tried on to check sizing but if returned, must be received in unworn, unwashed, new condition with tags still attached.
Please see our full returns process and policy here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
PERSONAL SERVICE, ALWAYS
Got questions? You can expect to receive the kind of customer service you’d receive from your local boutique. Please talk to us, ask us about style, thread count or how to keep your whites white, your pillows plump and your towels fluffy — we'd love to help!